• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Largest Flight Department?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Remember too that the aircraft manufactures have thier different flight departments (Eng. Flight test, Production flight test, Demonstration, Delivery). Plus, multiple aircraft of each model produced."

That's a good point-- Although they don't make airplanes per se, United Technolgies (which makes pratt and whitney engines, right)? has a big operation at KBDL. And then there's GE out of KSWF... they have at least one BBJ.

I don't know about Saudi Aramco but I bet Exxon-Mobil is pretty big in Dallas.

Conoco Phillips has over 80 employees, G550's, 450's, CitationX and F50's

Hello,
Everyone knows that somewhere out there, in some airport far away, in some anonymous hangar, there's a couple of guys who fly a G550 around a few days a month for an owner who pays an exorbitantly high salary.

Hmm maybe Zino in ENW? Hope i dont get shot for saying anything.

BTW i thought Boeing kept their planes at MDW. I see a BBJ and a Challenger there all the time.

Netjets 2600 pilots, 400+ airplanes.

Kaiser out of OAK seems to have a few planes.

Don't know that Kaiser owns any airplanes. I believe they are simply a management company, and not that large at that. If you were going to include management companies, JETAviation and TAG Aviation would be at the very top of the lists.

Hmm maybe Zino in ENW? Hope i dont get shot for saying anything.

Don't worry, you won't get shot. For one thing, it's spelled Zeno. They fly a heck of a lot more than a few days a month (mostly int'l), and they don't get paid an exorbinantly high salary. I would agree it's a good job though.

Latest resources

Back