LandCare Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mjb00123 said:
Yo! Big Ups to my main Trogdor(what kindda name is that) thanks for the info! Philerup thank you as well.

What kind of name is that? Trogdor is my hero! More info can be found at www.HomeStarRunner.Com Unlike flight info at homestar's website someone can actually learn something!

Does anybody know of a company doing the same work in Colorado region? Sounds like a blast. What are thier mins?

FrozenPilot said:
I still work there. quote]

so hows 5260K doin...i only have about 500 hours in that dang plane...but the new exhaust was pimpin. I really shoulda got that chrome tip:)

You would have liked my photochop of 803 with a chrome fartcan exhaust. 60K is doin pretty good, besides the nose strut constantly going flat, even after several reseals.

Photoflight said:
FrozenPilot said:
I still work there. quote]

so hows 5260K doin...i only have about 500 hours in that dang plane...but the new exhaust was pimpin. I really shoulda got that chrome tip:)

60K got me from Utica to San Diego and back. I got about 100 hours in her all told. She's a good plane but 53134 is simply the best.

passion4flying said:
N6620D was mine in Ohio. Is she still around the fleet?

Oh yeah. She made it out to San Diego as well. I also flew 65295 for quite a few hours and it wasn't too bad.

Latest resources

Back