• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

LandCare Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you able to get much cross country time flying for Landcare? I applied with them in the Spring but they were not busy, so I am going to apply for the Fall.

Do any of these places fly in ohio?

What's up CrewDawg? You looking at LandCare? I am thinking about working there starting in the fall if they are hiring.

Just got back from a tour of Chicagoland in the Aztec. Nothing like flying the Bravo at 6,500' with the airlines buzzing you, maybe even setting off an RA or two. System is running great in the new plane, we're consistently flying at 160kts +/- 5. Rumor is no speed limit in the 172's coming this season.

Oh, and if you haven't figured it out, we are hiring! About 15 pilots, so get your resumes in NOW!

I've flown most of the planes in the fleet, there isn't a bad one among them, but I agree, 52953 is nice with that STec autopilot. 54015 is now almost a full garmin stack- GNS430, audio, and digital transponder. Only com/nav2 is a King unit. Doesn't matter, you'll be seeing me in 14244 most of the season... awww yeaa!!!

FrozenPilot said:
Just got back from a tour of Chicagoland in the Aztec. Nothing like flying the Bravo at 6,500' with the airlines buzzing you, maybe even setting off an RA or two. System is running great in the new plane, we're consistently flying at 160kts +/- 5. Rumor is no speed limit in the 172's coming this season.

Oh, and if you haven't figured it out, we are hiring! About 15 pilots, so get your resumes in NOW!

I've flown most of the planes in the fleet, there isn't a bad one among them, but I agree, 52953 is nice with that STec autopilot. 54015 is now almost a full garmin stack- GNS430, audio, and digital transponder. Only com/nav2 is a King unit. Doesn't matter, you'll be seeing me in 14244 most of the season... awww yeaa!!!

Cool, Sounds like a good solid 500 hours for 8 months of work. Rob, which one is 14244?

The slightly newer Aztec (1972) without turbos or boots. 6521Y is the other one, red, with those goodies and a Woody Woodpecker decal.

Any advise for someone new to mapping?

Latest resources

Back