Labor Busting costs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(SU 1108 MEC ) Just another paid membership for job security

STFD - That's great mentality. STFD will help your kids free school lunches. LMAO

h25b:

As for frequency of posts on the Frac board, well I think my use of the term "rubber-necker" best summed it up. Except we're witnessing the entire chain of events up till the car wreck. I guess that's why it's so gripping. It's like the "Dallas" season that JR got shot

OK...that's some funny stuff! :) I'll give you that one!

NJACMH said:
(SU 1108 MEC ) Just another paid membership for job security

STFD - That's great mentality. STFD will help your kids free school lunches. LMAO

Hey numbnuts. Go back and read through this thread. Nowhere did anyone mention STFD.

I see where WalMart is putting out Christmas decorations.....the season is nigh.

Watch out for Black Friday also! :)

squonk said:
Hey numbnuts. Go back and read through this thread. Nowhere did anyone mention STFD.

I see where WalMart is putting out Christmas decorations.....the season is nigh.

Watch out for Black Friday also! :)

Is this a threat?

US Bureau of Labor Statistics data

squonk:

I don't doubt the pilots lose much sleep over us. I'm just saying that it must be tough not being able to control your own fate. That might cause a thought or two.

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a vast majority of US workers who, according to the above quote, do not "control" their own fate. As for the 13.8 percent of US workers who were represented by unions in 2004, the question of who is in "control of their fate" is subjective and open to debate.

Last edited:
CL60 said:
squonk:

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a vast majority of US workers who, according to the above quote, do not "control" their own fate. As for the 13.8 percent of US workers who were represented by unions in 2004, the question of who is in "control of their fate" is subjective and open to debate.

I don't disagree with this. The point I'm making is that in this case, NJI has to watch from the sidelines. They have no say in the outcome other than debate on this board.

The people on this board that bash pilots and the union are NJA MGMT..Don't listen to there sh^&. They are on here because some over paid lawyer told them they could start some rumors and try to knock down the union(NEVER). We are to strong. Get off this board NJA MGMT and go and try to save a company that everyday you guys destroy....

xpdriver said:
The people on this board that bash pilots and the union are NJA MGMT..Don't listen to there sh^&. They are on here because some over paid lawyer told them they could start some rumors and try to knock down the union(NEVER). We are to strong. Get off this board NJA MGMT and go and try to save a company that everyday you guys destroy....

You guys destroy the company by all the slow down actions you take.

Just remember: Your directly biting the hand that feeds you!

A 16 post Johnny come lately posted:

You guys destroy the company by all the slow down actions you take.

This is an illegal job action. Believe me when I say, if this was true, you would be in court so fast it would make Moisture soil his Depends.

Hogprint said:
A 16 post Johnny come lately posted:

This is an illegal job action. Believe me when I say, if this was true, you would be in court so fast it would make Moisture soil his Depends.

Got quite a few already. Won't use em unless we absolutely have to. Time will tell, so stand down and try and act like a grown up and just wait it out for a little while until your team gets back to bargaining in good faith..

Latest resources

Back