Labor Busting costs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hydrarkt

Can anyone tell me how much the labor busting companies, like the ones currently working for NJA cost?

Whatever the cost its worth every penny to get rid of the Teamsters!

WGFP48 said:
Whatever the cost its worth every penny to get rid of the Teamsters!

Thank you for making our point. Moisture has said they have an infinite wellspring of money to out last the union. Really. Why not just pay and get us on the right track.

That's not what you're really worried about is it WG? You are worried that one day you'll be switching over to a yellow tie aren't you? The part that you really should be concerned about is that you have absolutely no say in what happens. Not one thing you can do. Moisture and the Godfather are playing poker with your company and you are sitting idly by without a vote. Sleep well my friend....2200+ do have a vote.

squonk said:
Sleep well my friend....2200+ do have a vote.

Only time will tell if you are the one who should be losing sleep...:rolleyes:

That vote you cast could as easily cost you your job... Look at it this way, whatever happens the NJI guys/gals will still be flying. The NJA brothers don't have that luxury.

Even if that doesn't end up being the case at least the NJI guys won't be shopping for another job with "I just STFD" stamped on the resume.

You clearly have more to lose. I'm bett'n the NJI pilots sleep just peachy at night... And why in the world do you think that anyone else gives a squat about your vote ? What exactly has it gotten you so far ? Nada, nothing... That's what.

And I love all of this new found hatred for Santulli. This company is his brain child... You know the place that sends you a paycheck... If a group of people we're threatening to cease a large portion of my life's work and I had some extra millions lying around to toss them out on the street, believe me I'd do it. You bet your arse this is about ego. But that exists on both sides of the bargaining table. What most of us rubber-neckers are amazed by is the fact that we all watched you guys flocking to ExecutiveJet convinced that the new wave of corporate aviation was upon you and now here you are... What you failed to realize is that it's nothing more than an elaborate aircraft sales scheme cloaked with a glorifed charter operation.

Last edited:
h25b said:
What exactly has it gotten you so far ? Nada, nothing... That's what.

Ah young grasshopper. You know not what you spew. Our votes thankfully rejected a TA that would have made this place a stepping stone to somewhere else, not a viable career option. Our votes got rid of a corrupt, idiotic, lying MEC and replaced by some that actually do the job that we voted them into.... they then got many of us over $4000 EACH because of purposeful violations of our CBA by the company. They are striving to get us a respectable contract that will ensure this dump to be a career... That's what the votes get.

hydrarkt said:
they then got many of us over $4000 EACH because of purposeful violations of our CBA by the company.

$4000 bucks, that's it.. You're joking right ??? Please tell us you're kidding or this is a drunk post. Something, anything...

:eek:

Over that same course of time can I ask what your union dues amounted to ??????? :rolleyes:

When it gets you something that matters on a mortgage application then we can talk... Who exactly voted in those "corrupt, idiotic, and lying" MEC members anyhow ?

Last edited:
h25b said:
Only time will tell if you are the one who should be losing sleep...:rolleyes:

That vote you cast could as easily cost you your job... Look at it this way, whatever happens the NJI guys/gals will still be flying. The NJA brothers don't have that luxury.

Even if that doesn't end up being the case at least the NJI guys won't be shopping for another job with "I just STFD" stamped on the resume.

You clearly have more to lose. I'm bett'n the NJI pilots sleep just peachy at night... And why and the world do you think that anyone else gives a squat about your vote ? What exactly has it gotten you so far ? Nada, nothing... That's what.

Let me try again big guy.

WG has posted at least three times that he wants us to dump 1108 and sprinkle some pixie dust and things will magically be great here at NJA. If that happens, you will see the frax industry tank. I'm talking specifically QOL issues and pay will never reach any livable standard.

I don't doubt the pilots lose much sleep over us. I'm just saying that it must be tough not being able to control your own fate. That might cause a thought or two.

Let me break it down for you...82%/89%/93%. That is what our vote will get us. The MEC not caving in to every company whim that has come down the pipe. That is what it has gotten us. Every issue the Union has won in the chicken contest. We're betting we win again.

I don't care that you don't give a squat, but due to the frequency of your posts on the frax section, it sure looks like you give two $#!t$.

they then got many of us over $4000 EACH because of purposeful violations of our CBA by the company hydrarkt

Think about this for a moment.
think about what you said...purposeful violations...

h25b:

What most of us rubber-neckers are amazed by is the fact that we all watched you guys flocking to ExecutiveJet convinced that the new wave of corporate aviation was upon you and now here you are... What you failed to realize is that it's nothing more than an elaborate aircraft sales scheme cloaked with a glorifed charter operation.

Did we get turned down by EJA a few years ago? Sounds like smug sour grapes to me.

squonk said:
h25b:

Did we get turned down by EJA a few years ago? Sounds like smug sour grapes to me.

Even funnier... You guys are a hoot tonite. :) If I had ever interviewed at NetJets and gotten turned down I'd kneel down towards CMH every afternoon and thank them for not hiring me. Believe me, that would be something I would openly brag about... Every rejected NJA interviewee in the world is right at this moment marking that down as one of the best days of their career and your trying to insult me with that ? If you're the same type that's at the bargaining table representing you this fight's already over.

I guess you aren't going to answer my questions ???

squonk said:
Let me try again big guy.

WG has posted at least three times that he wants us to dump 1108 and sprinkle some pixie dust and things will magically be great here at NJA. If that happens, you will see the frax industry tank. I'm talking specifically QOL issues and pay will never reach any livable standard.

I don't doubt the pilots lose much sleep over us. I'm just saying that it must be tough not being able to control your own fate. That might cause a thought or two.

Let me break it down for you...82%/89%/93%. That is what our vote will get us. The MEC not caving in to every company whim that has come down the pipe. That is what it has gotten us. Every issue the Union has won in the chicken contest. We're betting we win again.

I don't care that you don't give a squat, but due to the frequency of your posts on the frax section, it sure looks like you give two $#!t$.

O.K. you kind of answered my question. NOTHING THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK !!!! Isn't that what you're after ??? I'm sure that's what poor, starving "reduced price lunch" netjetswife is after. Because if not, you're just in some pi$$ing match.

As for frequency of posts on the Frac board, well I think my use of the term "rubber-necker" best summed it up. Except we're witnessing the entire chain of events up till the car wreck. I guess that's why it's so gripping. It's like the "Dallas" season that JR got shot.

I really hope you do get a raise, it's just the way you're going about it that I have problems with. It's not wise to be chanting STFD with a guy like Buffett at the controls. And that's who's at the controls, believe it. Something tells me (given his well established union track record) that he's the one dragging this out.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back