Labor Busting costs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CMHTroll said:
Got quite a few already. Won't use em unless we absolutely have to. Time will tell, so stand down and try and act like a grown up and just wait it out for a little while until your team gets back to bargaining in good faith..

I'll match you that foolish hand for a hand of "single carrier lawsuit." If you have the same team on your side that fought the last couple of grievances, I would fold. Every time the company thinks it has a rock solid case, it dissolves like a witch under water... just like the case they're about to lose in federal court over a pilot termination.. care to wager on that one???

NJACMH proves my point...FUNNY thing, but we are not doing any slow downs. It just shows how horrible scheduling and management are..If we were doing slow downs(WE ARE NOT) we would already be out of business.

CMHTroll said:
Got quite a few already. Won't use em unless we absolutely have to. Time will tell, so stand down and try and act like a grown up and just wait it out for a little while until your team gets back to bargaining in good faith..

BS...If you could of taken a hostage it would have happened already. The company would love nothing more than a high profile "I told you so", to kick off the FUD campaign. I'm sure you're talking about the endless BWY 1 arrivals to try and instill fear and intimidation in the work force. It may work on some, but not all. Won't use 'em...yeah right.

For the record you wasted over $3000 bringing my crew up for a chat that ended with egg on managements face. Could not even squeeze in a letter in my permanent record. I especially loved the look on the big mans face when we had to correct him on his own policy. Nothing like watching a VP try and squirm out of a lie. Nice going ladies.

Hogprint said:
For the record you wasted over $3000 bringing my crew up for a chat that ended with egg on managements face. Could not even squeeze in a letter in my permanent record. I especially loved the look on the big mans face when we had to correct him on his own policy. Nothing like watching a VP try and squirm out of a lie. Nice going ladies.

Curious, what was the issue or policy screw up? I would doubt that the VP would bring you to CMH and not even know his own policy.

You're right said:
Curious, what was the issue or policy screw up? I would doubt that the VP would bring you to CMH and not even know his own policy.

You're right...you're wrong. The VP did not bring me up, that was one of his toadies that made that call. He got involved for some reason. In the end all that mattered was I was right, they were wrong. No disciplinary action on my crew. It could have all been handled with a simple $1 telephone call. They chose the hard (and expensive) way. It just shows what kind of leadership we really have here. After reflecting on it, it was just to spread fear. Over three thousand dollars spent in the hopes that I would repeat the story and the next crew would not stand up for themselves.

ps
Don't doubt this VP is out to lunch. He really is a piece of work.

Hogprint said:
You're right...you're wrong. The VP did not bring me up, that was one of his toadies that made that call. He got involved for some reason. In the end all that mattered was I was right, they were wrong. No disciplinary action on my crew. It could have all been handled with a simple $1 telephone call. They chose the hard (and expensive) way. It just shows what kind of leadership we really have here. After reflecting on it, it was just to spread fear. Over three thousand dollars spent in the hopes that I would repeat the story and the next crew would not stand up for themselves.

ps
Don't doubt this VP is out to lunch. He really is a piece of work.

Stand up for what? The crews right to do what?

Last edited:
Hogprint said:
BS...If you could of taken a hostage it would have happened already. The company would love nothing more than a high profile "I told you so", to kick off the FUD campaign. I'm sure you're talking about the endless BWY 1 arrivals to try and instill fear and intimidation in the work force. It may work on some, but not all. Won't use 'em...yeah right.

Hog, an occasional walk to CMH to meet wiht management is a good thing. Obviously you do not want a management position or you would be happy for the face time.

Also hostages? Oh cmon. Hoggie, you sound like you are starting to believe your own propoganda.

FAcFriend said:
Hog, an occasional walk to CMH to meet wiht management is a good thing. Obviously you do not want a management position or you would be happy for the face time.

Also hostages? Oh cmon. Hoggie, you sound like you are starting to believe your own propoganda.

YGSM!! They bring you to CMH fully intending to fire you.

Well here's my opinion

Union members please refer to day 27, line "B".

^^.....^%%%%)_LI...!!sSsSs..6S6S6S6S ??????

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!

Also, ^^.....^%%%%%) -- ()()() :) .... :(.....

6S6S6S6S .....

Latest resources

Back