Labor Busting costs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xpdriver said:
NJACMH proves my point...FUNNY thing, but we are not doing any slow downs. It just shows how horrible scheduling and management are..If we were doing slow downs(WE ARE NOT) we would already be out of business.

Not official maybe, but I know its going on, you don't think that a few in over 2000 might leak info. Better be more careful who you think your pilot friends are. LMAO

NJACMH said:
Not official maybe, but I know its going on, you don't think that a few in over 2000 might leak info. Better be more careful who you think your pilot friends are. LMAO

Hey Mulder, this is the site you should be posting on;

http://www.ctrl.org/graphicHome/CTRLhome.html

Shhhhhh.....the truth is out there........

Hey NJACMH,

Its really not going on. Now you guys in CMH really see how valuable the pilots are now...we use to put out fires from OS and scheduling now you are on your own..GOOD LUCK

come on tell me who you are!!! You will be out of a job soon anyway. There is no loyality at the top..And they will be gone soon also......

Or aleast tell me how to get your job, Make up stuff all day and play on the internet........Your like a middle manager. Should I try monster or careerbuilders.
HAHA

xpdriver said:
Hey NJACMH,

Its really not going on. Now you guys in CMH really see how valuable the pilots are now...we use to put out fires from OS and scheduling now you are on your own..GOOD LUCK

come on tell me who you are!!! You will be out of a job soon anyway. There is no loyality at the top..And they will be gone soon also......

Or aleast tell me how to get your job, Make up stuff all day and play on the internet........Your like a middle manager. Should I try monster or careerbuilders.
HAHA

Valuable-maybe?, Replaceable-definately
who are you?
"out of job" I don't think so!
Try Monster you might get a job that lets you enjoy life instead of hanging out with negativity all day every day.

You think we're valuable? Wholly Crap! Now we're getting somewhere. Maybe we should put you on the negotiating committee. Well, maybe next contract.

Well anyone who can negotiate without walking out is better than what we've got now.

Yeah, and I have some airline stock to sell you too...it's really valuable.

No I didn't say that.

When you negotiate you don't get up...not even to take a leak.

You darn well...Git 'R Done!

OK misunderstood your tread...They got up because the company was just playing around, there was never going to be a real offer. Why sit there and negotiate with yourself. Hopefully they will get it done( sorry don"t live in the south) but love that show..

Hawkered - since you have all the answers why didn't we see your sorry ass on the ballot for MEC?

Latest resources

Back