• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KMSP overflight "solved"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that will be enough of that...you DO know this is flightinfo, right ;)

What can I say... The sheer volume of 'misery loves company' style idiocracy on this site, provided by the likes of internet alter-egos such as 'shearedshaft' et al, has indpired me to turn over a new positive leaf. It's a quest for fun.

"Flightinfo.com. It's kind of like Congress. Lots and lots of talking, a few arguments, the occasional filibuster, thousands of wasted hours and not a single damned thing accomplished."

What can I say... The sheer volume of 'misery loves company' style idiocracy on this site, provided by the likes of internet alter-egos such as 'shearedshaft' et al, has indpired me to turn over a new positive leaf. It's a quest for fun.

"Flightinfo.com. It's kind of like Congress. Lots and lots of talking, a few arguments, the occasional filibuster, thousands of wasted hours and not a single damned thing accomplished."

Wasting time is my specialty in life.

These guys should sell their hats on Ebay as well. . . along with their flight bags, suitcases and any other stuff related to their former positions?

I live in the Twin Cities, and today on PioneerPress.com (primary St. Paul newspaper) the top story is still NWA 188.

I'm amazed, a Major in the Army shoots up his base killing a dozen people, then national deficit is in excess of 12 billion dollars, and scientists spot a new planet that may support life; what's the leading story!?

A fricken Airbus that landed 30 minutes later than it should have, a month ago.

I live in the Twin Cities, and today on PioneerPress.com (primary St. Paul newspaper) the top story is still NWA 188.

I'm amazed, a Major in the Army shoots up his base killing a dozen people, then national deficit is in excess of 12 billion dollars, and scientists spot a new planet that may support life; what's the leading story!?

A fricken Airbus that landed 30 minutes later than it should have, a month ago.

If only it were billions and not trillions, lol (but I know it was a typo). More to the point, if those two clowns had done the MSP overflight the day before the Tiger-ama started, they'd probably have been spared the revocation as the pressure would been off the feds for theatrics.

Latest resources

Back