• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

King

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Remember that section of the old PPL video where she's yapping in front of the BFM (Bravo Foxtrot Mike ... Big F@#$ing Map) and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

When I get lonely on Friday nights, I just put on some slow jazz, light some scented candles, pop that video in (positioned at the hard-nipple section, of course), and grab the KY, baby!

Hmmmm .... Martha's nibbies .... hmmmmm. :)

Minh

k_EAT=ho_ME

Closet User...shhhh!
Total Time
~2300
Snakum said:
...and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

Wait, wasn't that her circuit breaker segment?

Wang Chung

Everybody have fun tonite
Total Time
Snakum said:
When I get lonely on Friday nights, I just put on some slow jazz, light some scented candles, pop that video in (positioned at the hard-nipple section, of course), and grab the KY, baby!

Minh

That's remarkably disturbing, even for you! :eek:

bafanguy

Total Time
Snakum said:
Remember that section of the old PPL video where she's yapping in front of the BFM (Bravo Foxtrot Mike ... Big F@#$ing Map) and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

Minh

Snakum,

I've only seem Martha in some magazine ads ( and I'm not entirely sure about that ), but we can't be talking about the same woman here...can we ? Maybe she just really, really likes BFM's.

All women have nipples. Martha needs more than Chinese arithmetic can provide. Perhaps that Kingair is causing a bit too much vibration at cruise.

But, keep those cards and letters coming in.

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
Total Time
her hair gives me nightmares

MYFpilot

SDSU Super Fan
Total Time
RamDaddy said:
I LOVE MARTHA KING!!!....that is all....

You are aware that Martha and John are actually the same person. John just puts on a brillo wig and moves his voice up an octave. ....And thaaaats alllllllllll you need to know, about cross dressing.

blesko

Total Time
at a recent cessna pilot center conference here in norfolk, va, we were graced by their company....contract to popular belief they are not the same person, however watching their presentation live is JUST like watching a video..I kept looking for the fast-forward button

NoJoy

LAMA/400
Total Time
Martha King is the Anti-Christ. Or is it Martha Stewart? hmmmmm

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
MYFpilot said:
You are aware that Martha and John are actually the same person. John just puts on a brillo wig and moves his voice up an octave. ....And thaaaats alllllllllll you need to know, about cross dressing.
LOL!!!!! that's totally the way john king talks!!!! hahaha, i can picture it! i've been through 2 ratings with him so far.... yikes!!!!:eek:

indianboy7

I'm Scerrrrd!
Total Time
I'm thinking the rumors are true....Martha has the same lazy eye that "John" does......food for thought :D

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Guys ... guys .... GUYS! Look at the old PPL video, and about the second segment that Martha does, while wearing the Burgandy pullover, IIRC ... she's just standing there talking and all of a sudden ... BING ... BING ... Nipple City! Someone either opened the door to the studio and let in cold air, or she was staring at the 20-year-old gaffer's crotch. If the latter ... I'll bet she 'went over his oral' immediately after they wrapped for the day.

Lucky bastidge. :(

Minhommand the Muslim Hotdog Vendor

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough
she is the reason I am in aviation

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
do you think the kings ever browse this forum?

and here's a more important question: did they ever spawn? are there john and martha juniors running around?

k_EAT=ho_ME

Closet User...shhhh!
Total Time
~2300
cforst513 said:
do you think the kings ever browse this forum?

John=Avbug
Martha=TonyC