• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

King

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember that section of the old PPL video where she's yapping in front of the BFM (Bravo Foxtrot Mike ... Big F@#$ing Map) and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

When I get lonely on Friday nights, I just put on some slow jazz, light some scented candles, pop that video in (positioned at the hard-nipple section, of course), and grab the KY, baby!

Hmmmm .... Martha's nibbies .... hmmmmm. :)

Minh

Snakum said:
...and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

Wait, wasn't that her circuit breaker segment?

Snakum said:
When I get lonely on Friday nights, I just put on some slow jazz, light some scented candles, pop that video in (positioned at the hard-nipple section, of course), and grab the KY, baby!

Minh

That's remarkably disturbing, even for you! :eek:

Snakum said:
Remember that section of the old PPL video where she's yapping in front of the BFM (Bravo Foxtrot Mike ... Big F@#$ing Map) and her nipples are hard as Chinese Arithmatic? I mean, we're talking headlights here!

Minh

Snakum,

I've only seem Martha in some magazine ads ( and I'm not entirely sure about that ), but we can't be talking about the same woman here...can we ? Maybe she just really, really likes BFM's.

All women have nipples. Martha needs more than Chinese arithmetic can provide. Perhaps that Kingair is causing a bit too much vibration at cruise.

But, keep those cards and letters coming in.

RamDaddy said:
I LOVE MARTHA KING!!!....that is all....

You are aware that Martha and John are actually the same person. John just puts on a brillo wig and moves his voice up an octave. ....And thaaaats alllllllllll you need to know, about cross dressing.

at a recent cessna pilot center conference here in norfolk, va, we were graced by their company....contract to popular belief they are not the same person, however watching their presentation live is JUST like watching a video..I kept looking for the fast-forward button

Martha King is the Anti-Christ. Or is it Martha Stewart? hmmmmm

Latest resources

Back