• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KeyFlite Nashua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He!! Groundpounder, do you remember a "SUBARU" CJ that used to go into Keyson when you were there?

Yup, I do, and I remember the crazy commercials the guy that owned it used to make!

They have a Sovergien (ack I can't spell, you know, a C680) and they came through down here last winter.

Oh, and I only worked at Keyson for about three months. I worked at Stead/Wiggins @ MHT for about ten years, minus those three months.

I was at Stead in '93-94. Working Line.

I was one of the CJ pilots for a while for Mr. B. who passed away not too long ago.

I started at Stead in March of 95.

I didn't hear that he died, always enjoyed the commercials with the Llama, or his catch phrase, Come on down!!

Yeah I was in the Air Force by that point. Ironic that after I got out of the AF I went to work for Steve L. at Jet in Bedford. I was supprised when I learned I'd be working for him again 5 years later.

LOL, We used to take him to the Vinyard every weekend where he had his Llama farm. Did it as a tax write off as it was a wildlife sanctuary.

May have, How about Jim P.?

He is long gone, no one else liked him, but I thought he was ok, and he gave me a chance working line when everyone else thought I was too young.

Most of the guys that were Management at Stead either left or got fired when Wiggins took over.

Oh, Bruce I. was 2nd shift supervisor when I started there, he now flys a G4 out of MHT

So you were there when Harry and Bill passed on huh?

Also, there was a guy named Kevin something or other worked nights way back when. airline cleaning. Any bells?

How abot Gustavo?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back