Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BE200Driver said:
Good old Ted.

It was Erin not Eric, sorry. She was a Blonde who worked weekends at the counter.

Erin married Bruce I., and Ted was the nicest guy ever. He was a crew chief on U2's and SR-71's, but I could never get any good stories out of him. He quit after the Wiggins invasion, and went to be a librarian.

Later!

I talked to a guy from Air Direct a bit ago. Said Zoli wasn't flying anymore. Too bad, he's a great guy. I went thru my trainging about the same time. (99-00) Any word on what Steve Lawrence and Ken Wyman are up to? It's a shame that the owner ran the place into the ground like that. Gave the gal who bought the NY franchise a royal screwing. Maint being p51'd etc.

corpflunkie said:
I talked to a guy from Air Direct a bit ago. Said Zoli wasn't flying anymore. Too bad, he's a great guy. I went thru my trainging about the same time. (99-00) Any word on what Steve Lawrence and Ken Wyman are up to? It's a shame that the owner ran the place into the ground like that. Gave the gal who bought the NY franchise a royal screwing. Maint being p51'd etc.

I saw Ken flying a B&M J31 summer of 2003

Latest resources

Back