• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kenn didn't know about the STIP?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey KR is just saving you guys alot of money but not having you pay more taxes..Cant you guys see that? Hes on your side on this one..Less you make less taxes you have to pay so more money for you..Its KR 101....

I remember that time, about 14 years ago. I remember two senior captains that were running, actually running out of the front door at options. They ran to their car acting like they were the cape crusaders on a special mission. We asked them what their hurry was and they yelled back that they were working on a new compensation package for the pilots. To this day, I still don't know where they thought they were going in such a rush that would have had any effect on their special mission. Who knows, maybe they were on a treasure hunt to find Waldo, and if successful, then and only then, we would get a raise. A raise that only came about 10 years later after a union was voted in, and about three to four years of long drawn-out negotiations.

Looks like history is repeating itself. Well, I guess it worked the first time.

Today was their deadline to make it right. No bonus so I joined the vuh, joined here, put my card in the mail.

I might have come unwillingly but I'm on board now.

Latest resources

Back