KEGE places to eat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grand Ave Grill near Eagle is good.
The Smiling Moose Deli is great for lunch. There's one in Eagle and one in Edwards.
Gore Range Brewery in Edwards has good beer, average food.

Heading up there Monday myself.
The ladies at Vail Valley didn't have any discount tickets at least last month they didn't. Said because of the economy they weren't given any. Not sure if they got any due to spring break or not. We get our lift tickets at arrowhead. being part 121 we get a discount like 70 bucks or something like that. Not sure who all is on it so it might be worth checking out. Sports academy rents skis for like 12 bucks a day. Dirt cheap and their stuff is pretty new.

Check out Gas house. In Avon. It's the best!
Be sure to pick up a t-shirt at beaver liquors while your there.
gore range brewery in Edwards is pretty good.
Finnegan's wake in Avon for St.Paddy's day. I'll say it again Finnegan's wake for St.Paddy's day!!
Moose Jaw is pretty good as well as is Lark Burger for ...well burgers and truffle parmesan fries. No booze though.
If you want to buy booze for a start head to the Costco by the airport. You can head into the Liquor store without a costco card. No kidding. It's next door to the costco. Even for a bottle of wine or a 12 pack.

Ski cooper is the best kept secret around though.

Hope that helps some.

Last edited:
Went to SkiCooper yesterday, it was very fun. easy blacks and some fun tree runs. rentals and discount tickets bought at http://www.alpineskiandsport.com/ Alpine Ski and Sport. $35 lift, $10 skis, $17 snowboard. Best deal around for skiing. Went to Finnegans last night. I enjoyed it and wil second or third Continental. I plan on trying the Smiling Moose for lunch:) Thanks for all the ideas!

Latest resources

Back