• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

KEGE places to eat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Juicy Lucy is the place... plus the drive through Glenwood Canyon is cool if you're a flat lander.

I am headed there as well. Were should I ski? I would rather find a good place that is less expensive.

i'm going to EGE tomorrow and i'll be in and out until Fri AM; no time for skiing :(...definitely ask the folks at Vail Valley Jet Center about the skiing. Last year, they hooked us up with four coupons for half off the skiing at Vail. So my partner and I skiied for $40/day instead of $80/day.

In town, the Brush Creek Saloon is fun...just bar food. Bowling Alley is fun too.

MURF

I concur on the "good mexican" post. A great burrito and a Fat Tire to wash it all down!!!

The Gashouse

Look for the Gashouse as you enter Edwards for an excellent steak option close to EGE. If you do make the short hop over to Glenwood for Juicy Lucy's, then you can also ski Sunlight Mountain. It's not great compared to Vail valley or Aspen, but the tickets are 1/2 price.

Buy enough fuel from Vail Valley Jet Center, and they will hook you up with discounted tickets for Vail. $45 a day.

going to KEGE friday for six days. Anyone know about skicooper? On a tight budget, but want to snow board 2 days.
Thanks

Another vote for Sunlight here. Its not the biggest area but its got an old school ski hill vibe that's hard to find anymore. Coupons for $10 off available on their website so tix are only $40. Probably a little over an hour from EGE.

Latest resources

Back