Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

snowbear

Hi Folks

Can anybody tell me where Dallas Airmotive is located on the field and the closest FBO to them in KDAL? Opinions on best BFO would be appreciated as well.

TXI Aviation has the cheapest fuel on the field if you do the Avfuel contract program. They have great service and an average building, but are some what limited on ramp space.

Business Jet Center has alway been great in dishing out hospitality. Flew in there for a year or so. They have a few bunk rooms up stairs to sleep in and plenty of crew cars so you can stroll about the town. It is located justoff the approach end of 13L. As to where airmotive is in relation I am sure they could tell you if you gave them a call. Have fun!

Go to Regal if you want a good looking girl to drool over! :D

CaravanMan said:
Go to Regal if you want a good looking girl to drool over! :D
Spend some time in Dallas and you'll soon discover that there is not an ugly woman in that town. They are all smoking hot. A bangin' babe in ORD or LAX is not only average in Dallas, but a dime a dozen. Great place to spend some time. They'll all make a good dog break its leash!

snowbear said:
Hi Folks

Can anybody tell me where Dallas Airmotive is located on the field and the closest FBO to them in KDAL? Opinions on best BFO would be appreciated as well.

It's been a while, but as I recall, sort of in the middle of the field and slightly south. If you land south, on the east runway you'll see it over to your right. Can't miss is. Fairly large bldg. as I remember.

Latest resources

Back