• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

KDAL question

snowbear

Total Time
1.9yrs
Hi Folks

Can anybody tell me where Dallas Airmotive is located on the field and the closest FBO to them in KDAL? Opinions on best BFO would be appreciated as well.

mavericks

Total Time
TXI Aviation has the cheapest fuel on the field if you do the Avfuel contract program. They have great service and an average building, but are some what limited on ramp space.

STINKER

TOP RAMEN OR EASY MAC
Total Time
6000+
Business Jet Center has alway been great in dishing out hospitality. Flew in there for a year or so. They have a few bunk rooms up stairs to sleep in and plenty of crew cars so you can stroll about the town. It is located justoff the approach end of 13L. As to where airmotive is in relation I am sure they could tell you if you gave them a call. Have fun!

CaravanMan

Drop eet like eet's hot
Total Time
Some
Go to Regal if you want a good looking girl to drool over! :D

HawkerF/O

Total Time
4500+
CaravanMan said:
Go to Regal if you want a good looking girl to drool over! :D
Spend some time in Dallas and you'll soon discover that there is not an ugly woman in that town. They are all smoking hot. A bangin' babe in ORD or LAX is not only average in Dallas, but a dime a dozen. Great place to spend some time. They'll all make a good dog break its leash!

ultrarunner

Total Time
snowbear said:
Hi Folks

Can anybody tell me where Dallas Airmotive is located on the field and the closest FBO to them in KDAL? Opinions on best BFO would be appreciated as well.

It's been a while, but as I recall, sort of in the middle of the field and slightly south. If you land south, on the east runway you'll see it over to your right. Can't miss is. Fairly large bldg. as I remember.