Kallita

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Clark W.

Times rough there? I saw a Lear pilot yelling and screaming at a fueler on the ramp yesterday. He was screaming that that he was an "AirAmbo" and that the "Follow Me" carts were confusing him.

I was on Freq, and he never called himself "Lifeguard" just LearXXX

You mean yelling and screaming isnt normal?

I was always under the impression that your not supoosed to use the Lifeguard call sign unless you have a patient onboard

Where?

What airport was that at? The guys doing the ambos are probably just tired of being on the road forever. It got real old back when I was doing it. Otherwise things are going ok.

They had a patient onboard. As I was taxing in, I saw them moving the patient into the ambulance. It was in Lake Havasu.
They got in a bad mood when they had to spin a 360 for a c172 in the pattern, so I am sure it was the onset of things. But as I was putting the airplane in the hangar, I heard the pilot crying about something to a ramper who said "Sorry, somone from your dispatch called for a GPU" and then he uttered "I dont need a Follow Me cart out there trying to sell me fuel, especially with a patient onboard! this kind of sh*t really pisses me off!" and stomped away like a little girl.

They had a patient onboard. As I was taxing in, I saw them moving the patient into the ambulance. It was in Lake Havasu.
They got in a bad mood when they had to spin a 360 for a c172 in the pattern, so I am sure it was the onset of things. But as I was putting the airplane in the hangar, I heard the pilot crying about something to a ramper who said "Sorry, somone from your dispatch called for a GPU" and then he uttered "I dont need a Follow Me cart out there trying to sell me fuel, especially with a patient onboard! this kind of sh*t really pisses me off!" and stomped away like a little girl.

Why don't you get your facts straight. You must have been the ass standing there.

First, we had been making radio calls the whole time. No responses, including yours. Turning final I noticd the Cessna on final. Made the 360, no big deal, didn't piss me off. ******************** happens and I am used to GA not using the radios at an uncontrolled field. Since no one seemed to be in the pattern I didn't see the priority in calling Lifeguard..ok..my bad...but nobody was answering anyway.

Second, I was unfamiliar with the airport and location of the FBO's. Our dispatch calls the FBO when were 20 minutes out so I expected somebody to be loking for us. We were greeted by 2 "follow me" carts. The one pulled off early so I assumed I was to follow the other. When I noticed he was taking us to D2 instead of Sun, i stopped. It was hard to see Suns sign from where I was but when I did I noticed the other cart waiting for us. Yeah I was pissed, with a critical patient onboard I don't need to be playing the "steal the fuel order" game.

Third, Ya I got out talked to the lineguy and found out how D2's guy lied about how we called them (the pilots) and changed all the plans. We made no such call. I confronted D2's line guy and he couldn't give me any other answer expcept "somebody called for a gpu" No body called.

Its the "bad ass pilots like you that have to come into a forum, bad mouth a company and a pilot that bring this industry down. I'll be back in Havasu this week yet same airplane, same "girly captain" If you got the balls to talk your ******************** to my face like you do hiding behind your computer...feel free. I promise I won't "stomp" away. Mouthy little twerp.

Last edited:

You also left out how the same line guy got yelled at by a King Air crew the other day. He pulled out in front of Suns cart while they were bringing a King Air in. He slammed on the brakes, making Suns cart slam on the brakes...making the King Air slam on his. From what I gather D2 is making a habit of trying to steal planes during the taxi in.

If I was hauling freight it would have been no big deal. But its bull$hit when you have passengers or patients on board. It takes alot for me to loose my cool but that is one thing that will do it. ohhhhh..and people like you.

What airport was that at? The guys doing the ambos are probably just tired of being on the road forever. It got real old back when I was doing it. Otherwise things are going ok.

We had been on the road for a week. That was our second trip in a week...really weren't burned but tired of sittin in the Hotel. We're contracted to the Ambo company for 2 weeks at a time. I'm on this one for 4 weeks. First time I had been into Havasu, patient was bad off and I just wanted to get her in the Ambulance.

yeah

Why don't you get your facts straight. You must have been the ass standing there.

Its the "bad ass pilots like you that have to come into a forum, bad mouth a company and a pilot that bring this industry down. I'll be back in Havasu this week yet same airplane, same "girly captain" If you got the balls to talk your ******************** to my face like you do hiding behind your computer...feel free. I promise I won't "stomp" away. Mouthy little twerp.

Yeah punk! You got a problem with a Kalitta pilot, you gotta problem with every Kalitta pilot. I'm backing KittyLitter on this one, go make fun of your own company and leave the Kalitta stuff to us. With that being said, I blame dispatch.

Yeah punk! You got a problem with a Kalitta pilot, you gotta problem with every Kalitta pilot. I'm backing KittyLitter on this one, go make fun of your own company and leave the Kalitta stuff to us. With that being said, I blame dispatch.

yeah...its dispatches fault.!! Besides we make enough fun of our own company. We don't need no help. LOL..all the way to the bank.

Latest resources

Back