• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kallita

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't say business is slow at Kalitta. It seems more like average. I think what GearMonkey is saying is that the autofreight is down which would cause The flight followers and management to work harder to find buisness in other markets such as pax and ambo.

They raised the starting pay to livable wages recently so they can get FO's to at least show up to interview and see what the place is like. We definetly aren't hiring because auto freight is booming.

what did they raise the starting pay to? If they raised the starting pay did they raise the rest of it too? -kingaira90

Last edited:
I am not 100% sure what it is but I think they are making 6 or 7 cents a mile to start now after checkout but I think you still make $250 a week for the first 6 months but I might be wrong about that, it might have went to $300 like everyone else.

capt 400/wk and .14/ml

Fuel wars suck but yelling at ramper doesn't do any good... it goes in one ear and out their ass. All you're doing is ensuring you can't get the crew for several hrs at a time.

If you're really pissed have them give you a quick turn in the rain, then stick around for awhile... just don't dose off in the crew lounge with your mouth open afterwards :eek:

It's even worse at FPR... used to stop there all the time coming back from the Bahamas, however it's easy to talk them down 50-75 cents a gallon sometimes.

Kick his a$$ seabass!

If you got the balls to talk your ******************** to my face like you do hiding behind your computer...feel free. I promise I won't "stomp" away. Mouthy little twerp.

Is there gonna be a fight on the playground after school???
What was the game plan going to be, punch him in the nose or just knock his block off?

Latest resources

Back