• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta/USA JET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do people in the hiring department at Kalitta even care. They have the right to hire anyone they want. We are all at will employees. It's not like people are going to quit flying a 747 to go fly a falcon 20.

As current employe of USA Jet. I have hade enough of managment. They made a judgement decision to over hire again and instead of laying off as they have done in the past they thought they would cut our pay to meet there new budget so they look good. I been with USA Jet for many years and i have never been so upset with the company thanks to Randy's cost cutting decisions. The companies decided to park 3 more falcons and instead of laying off the new guys' There moving them into the DC9 and spend more money on training them in stead of giving our pay back to us. NO body in the company took a pay cut but the pilots and this is the thanks we get for giving them a chance to change and turn down the union. Thanks Guys for the paycut.

Too much Credit

Marko I am flattered by all the power you give me, but you are giving me too much credit, I am just a score keeper and a clerk. Many people in the company took the ulimate pay cut, unemployment, including management. Come by and see me and I will fill you in on the details.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back