• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta Charters Lear Jet Operator

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any idea what the min's are to get an interview. Where can I apply? I'm looking to get back to the OH/Mich area and I have a friend at Kalitta. He loves it there.

mbrusko said:
Any idea what the min's are to get an interview. Where can I apply? I'm looking to get back to the OH/Mich area and I have a friend at Kalitta. He loves it there.

Minimums change due to hiring trends, when I was hired they wanted 1500tt and 100multi. I think 1200tt is the current min. You should have your friend walk in your resume once you have 1200 total. Now is a good time to get on, your probably looking at about a 2 to 3 year upgrade. PM me if you have any questions.

kinda for USA Jet and a number of other carriers

Everyone has a different experience with different operators at YIP. I upgraded in 1.5 yrs and gained some quality flight time with KC. Most people hate it here and we just lost about seven pilots in the past two weeks so there will be plenty of openings. If you're a single guy looking to build time and have no debt this is a great place. Otherwise you would be much better off anywhere else!!

Could anybody tell me what an avg. Falcon or LJ Capt. makes? Also if they hire street capts?

Capt can make up to $70K, they do hire Capt's off the street. Capt guar is $400/wk, $20K/yr about the same a an RJ F/O

I have a question to PILOTYIP.

Do you work at Kalitta Charters or you have a lot of free time at USA Jets?

You seem to answer a lot of questions when someone asks about KFS.

Comes from having worked in just about every building at YIP

Latest resources

Back