• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Kalitta -400

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There not newhires, the bid is internal.

It will go to new hires if the class isn't filled with internals, which won't happen, we don't have enough FO's as it is, first year guys are not allowed to bid it which would probably fill the class.

There is a classic bid for 14 and a -400 bid for 14. I am only guessing they would put the new hires in the classic class to fill it first, anyone know how the April 14 classes filled up?

Last edited:
It will go to new hires if the class isn't filled with internals, which won't happen, we don't have enough FO's as it is, first year guys are not allowed to bid it which would probably fill the class.

There is a classic bid for 14 and a -400 bid for 14. I am only guessing they would put the new hires in the classic class to fill it first, anyone know how the April 14 classes filled up?
I have a friend in the 14th class, but I don't where they all came from.

When it first came out it was myself and another classic FO and ten off the street FO's. Now I am seeing two of our FE's in the class. So I dont know if the class has had two more guys added to make a total of 14 or if it's now only 8 guys off the street...

More info later as things change...

I toured the airplane yesterday up in OSC (it's in the paint shop) and it is gorges! Brand new cargo bay and new seats up in the upper deck. Looks liks a new plane. I am sure it will be a joy to fly.

Nice! Staterooms or the triple deck bunks?

Also I found out the FE's are in here for upgrade on the -200 so the class is as originally bid, 2 internal FO's and 10 off the street FO's

Nice! Staterooms or the triple deck bunks?

Also I found out the FE's are in here for upgrade on the -200 so the class is as originally bid, 2 internal FO's and 10 off the street FO's

so are the 10 new hires going to the 200 or 400 program?

Latest resources

Back