• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

[K]now it all captains?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the captains i assist are okay. its just a couple of them that think i shouldn't be there because of my experience. i have a boat load of time in the 1900 which has given me the hands on skills needed for ifr flying and it helps in the jets thats for sure.

mav

I give you credit Mav, almost 2 years on flightinfo and you still manage to make people think you are serious when you post.

the captains i assist are okay. its just a couple of them that think i shouldn't be there because of my experience. i have a boat load of time in the 1900 which has given me the hands on skills needed for ifr flying and it helps in the jets thats for sure.

Sorry. Didn't realize this thread was just flame-bait.

Busted by Stiffler's Mom! :D TC

stifler,
i have only been on flightinfo for a year. time does fly doesn't it? i;m glad though that my flightinfo senioirty is going up everytime i post. soon i will be a moderator on this board. that is my goal here. not my goal at the airlines that is to be a heavy jet captain.

mav

...sometimes flamebait threads can be the most stimulating and exciting to read and reply to.

by the way...where's 410dude, guppykiller these days.....

TopGun-MAV said:
stifler,
i have only been on flightinfo for a year. time does fly doesn't it? i;m glad though that my flightinfo senioirty is going up everytime i post. soon i will be a moderator on this board. that is my goal here. not my goal at the airlines that is to be a heavy jet captain.

mav
I thought you'd been banned for good? :confused:

I think if you go into it as a battle of who knows more, you're setting yourself up for a fall, but if you are geniunely putting an effort to make things easier, then it will be appreciated.

Latest resources

Back