Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jws717

registered abuser
Fuel should be going up agian this week, CAT 5 rita is heading to the teaxs coast, the nations largest refinerys are already shutting down to prepare for the storm. estimate of fuel at 5$ a gal. I am afraid this will destoy the industry in a week.

It certainly won't help.

Gas prices here still haven't gone down from Katrina.

The sky is falling. Whatever are we to do?

I think I will have a beer and hope for the best. Here's to swimming with bow legged women. Bottoms up. Cheer cheer.

Sit back, relax, have a beer, and watch all the boneheads with 50 gas cans in the back of thier trucks fill them up!

learflyer said:
Sit back, relax, have a beer, and watch all the boneheads with 50 gas cans in the back of thier trucks fill them up!

I prefer to watch the boneheads driving trucks around town fill the gas-guzzling behemoths up. Hope that Excursion was worth it, lady. :D

jws717 said:
Fuel should be going up agian this week, CAT 5 rita is heading to the teaxs coast, the nations largest refinerys are already shutting down to prepare for the storm. estimate of fuel at 5$ a gal. I am afraid this will destoy the industry in a week.

A novel concept that our airline braintrust leadership should take note. Fuel prices go up. Ticket prices go up...... I forgot NWA and DAL and the rest had the brilliant idea of bleeding others out of the industry.

CA1900 said:
I prefer to watch the boneheads driving trucks around town fill the gas-guzzling behemoths up. Hope that Excursion was worth it, lady. :D

I prefer boneheads flying around in their CRJ 200 gas guzzlers. Hope that job is worth it.

Latest resources

Back