• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just Recieved Class Date........asa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a Lear FO based in Nashville flying charter. Bout 200 hours jet, 400 multi with 1300 total when they called me.

Kmanaes I didn't have anyone walk a resume in but I did have a freind that works there that I could put on my resume and they did call him.

holmie I might be interested on that. Give me a PM for how much you want for it.

jj

:p

They already found someone else which is why I haven't had a job for about 2 weeks and was really happy to have gotten the call today.

jj

yeah

she made me show her all 16" but it was worth it!!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats on the class dates!

I know you guys said you interviewed in April, but did you interview in the begining of April or the end. Just kind of curious to see how deep I am. Appreciate it.

777JP

Interviewed around April 20 and got the letter of conditional about the 27th or 28th of April.

Good Luck

jj

I interviewd on April 19th. Revieved a conditional offer on the 23rd. And got the call recently for a class. I am almost all of my hours are in GA Airplane. Congratulathions guys and Good Luck to all that are trying and waiting. I will see you up in Atlanta.

Congrats guys and girls and welcome aboard. This is a great company to work for and many exciting and positive things will be happening this year, so get ready and hold on.
Lemme know if I can help with anything.

Latest resources

Back