• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just over 1000 where to go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's another question along this line...How does it look when someone (me)puts his resume in every way possible...email, fax, snail mail, online app....some companies have all 4 methods available. would i look desirerably eager(even though i cant spell), is it over the top do do all(and i mean like, all on the same day), or does it just look so annoying that im hurting my chances of getting a call. I figure, the more ways i get it in, the better, but thats an opinion from the cockpit of a skyhawk. any takers?

~~~^~~~ said:
CHQ is a winner - they are growing like kudzu and have the E170 which will be the airplane of the future.
Wasn't the same thing said about the CRJ100 and E145ER when they came out? Now, a wopping 8 years later, they're all junk. :)

OI812 said:
as an insructor meeting that magic 1000 number where is a good place now a days.
Mesaba - no
Pinicale - no
any info i can get would be great
i hate to say it but right now ill take what i can get, but what is my best option
Continental is hiring, which is kind of funny since the news just said they were cutting back on flights.

taters said:
get part 135 current...you will definately have more options to think about.

Yeeessss....come to freight....come to the "dark" side....it is your dessssstiny. :D

But seriously, get 200 more hours (and meet the other requirements: x/c, night, etc) and you'll become much more marketable. These days it seems that everyone thinks they HAVE to go to the regionals because they're gobbling everyone up. No offense to you RJ guys! There are more options out there once you hit the magic 1200. :) Good luck!

~~~^~~~ said:
Or go to Vegas and put your money on the black seven.

Now this is your safest bet!!:laugh: You have more of a guarantee making some $$$$$.

Thanks for mostly good advice
reason for leaving im in a school with little growth un healthy work environment and probably wont be around long
but as far as where to live doesnt matter i can live anywhere and willing to comute as well
again thanks for the help

Latest resources

Back