Just over 1000 where to go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OI812

as an insructor meeting that magic 1000 number where is a good place now a days.
Mesaba - no
Pinicale - no
any info i can get would be great
i hate to say it but right now ill take what i can get, but what is my best option

Why not just stay where you are and build more time, instead of just going someplace else for the heck of it!!!!

OI812 said:
as an insructor meeting that magic 1000 number where is a good place now a days.
Mesaba - no
Pinicale - no
i hate to say it but right now ill take what i can get, but what is my best option
where do you wanna be based/live?

At 1000 hours you can't afford to be too picky. Commuting sucks, take whatever is closest to home or somewhere you want to move to

I agree with say_again, just because you have 1000 hours doesn't mean you need to take the next airline job that comes your way. Just keep building time and analize where you would like to work/based, then go after those company's.

OI812 said:
Mesaba - no
Pinicale - no

FWIW...

I noticed that you just registered in Sep.

You might want to spend some more time getting to know the content of the 100's of posts similar to yours that have innumerable replies answering the same question. This msg board has a wealth of good info. as well as a plethora of worthless posts. I'm gathering from your profile that you've been flying for maybe two years at most. As I'm sure you will see shortly, your eagerness to occupy an airline cockpit seat will draw many of the "worthless" category of replies.

Look over the board some more and I'm sure you'll get plenty of info to mull over.

Edit: Wow, I jsut posted this and already 5 people replied before I could!

Back to school is where you should go. j/k its going to be hard to get on anywhere right now with the state of the industry. Its a great job but you may be limited in you options at least right now.

Good luck boss

send as many resumes out to regionals as you can and someone will call you for an interviews... do as many as you can...alot to learn from different interviews...then if you get into different pools make your choice there.. good luck

Let me get this straight, you got on the Flight Info board and asked us where to go?

CHQ is a winner - they are growing like kudzu and have the E170 which will be the airplane of the future.

Skywest and Express Jet ( Continental Express ) are also good bets.

Or go to Vegas and put your money on the black seven.

Latest resources

Back