Just need simple answers, Thanks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotGuy

Flight Options and Citation Shares schedule: Total days per year worked and Days On and Off cycle and Pay for 5 and 10 year Captain and FO. What do you pay for family health insurance and OT rates. Much Appreciated.

Thanks

I obviously work for Flex, just trying to see where we are.

PilotGuy said:
Flight Options and Citation Shares schedule: Total days per year worked and Days On and Off cycle and Pay for 5 and 10 year Captain and FO. What do you pay for family health insurance and OT rates. Much Appreciated.

Thanks

You also fly the CL300 - don't expect to find anything that nice at Citationshares or FLOPS... That's a serious hotrod!

Check out airlinepilotcentral.com for more information - although I am not sure how recent the data is. I do know that Citationshares pilots get annual % raises (don't know how that is factored into those numbers). For comparison purposes, can you provide us with those same figures from the Flexjet perspective - 5 and 10 year Captain and FO rates?

Thanks

Last edited:
PilotGuy said:

Thanks

Sure,

221 to get you 17 day pay per 28 day bid period 13 periods per year

6 and 4 or 6 and 3 approx sometimes 5 and 3

9 year capt on the CL30 474.00 per day with 575 OT and 57.50 per hour hourly OT

annual family health insurance $3400 out of your paycheck per year doubled from last year because Bombardier said if they did not increase it, it would double for them over the next 7 years, nice.

Hey pilot guy --

You forgot to mention that in addition to what you pay in premiums on the least expensive HSA plan $3000 comes out of your pocket before insurance pays a dime and then it's only 80% to a max of $4500. That's a lot of dough my friend. My wife and I were going to have another kid. On the old plan it cost us $500 or so. On the new plan, no matter which one we choose it'll be $6500 or so. Ouch...

Latest resources

Back