• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Just a Comair F/A..sorry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a flight attendant at Comair and all I do is get flack for the questions I ask. So what if they don't make sense, you think me ignorant or can't do math. As a matter of fact, I have to count on my fingers sometimes...I count every passenger on the 50/70/90 instead of counting empty seats. I suck at math. Always have, always will

If you want to be mean to me on every single post I write, so be it. It pisses me off but you're not going to scare me away from asking questions.

And No, I don't want any cheese with this "whine" if that's what you think I'm doing.

Have a nice day and good luck to my Comair family.

You suck at typography too..Comic Sans should be banned from existence.

I post here because I can't find a flight attendant forum where Comair is discussed so much in depth. There's alot I don't understand as I have never been in this industry until 2002.

Try: airlinecrew.net
It's a bulletin board primarily for FA's
Happy posting!

OWW~

I'm a flight attendant at Comair and all I do is get flack for the questions I ask. So what if they don't make sense, you think me ignorant or can't do math. As a matter of fact, I have to count on my fingers sometimes...I count every passenger on the 50/70/90 instead of counting empty seats. I suck at math. Always have, always will.

I'm not a pilot, I don't know half as much as you do. I've never been furloughed from an airline but I've been laid off from a job I loved and then came here only to be laid-off/furloughed again. But at least I made it 8 years.

If I don't get furloughed till 2012 I'll be here 10 years. If they offer voluntary/involuntary/buy-outs, I'll take it early if possible to save other flight attendants who want to keep their jobs. I suggested that the Company should offer part-time to half our flight attendants which would save money. Why can't the Company offer part-time to pilots to reduce costs? As of now, the Company doesn't think they will offer part-time again for f/as.

I post here because I can't find a flight attendant forum where Comair is discussed so much in depth. There's alot I don't understand as I have never been in this industry until 2002.

If you want to be mean to me on every single post I write, so be it. It pisses me off but you're not going to scare me away from asking questions.

And No, I don't want any cheese with this "whine" if that's what you think I'm doing.

FI's Terms of Service require FA to post pictures of themselves with a minimum of side or under boob exposed. Before you continue to post in violations of the TOS, I request you post some pics for us!

...unless you're ugly. Then just return to the FA forum.

eP.

have you ever met a FA that's half as smart as a pilot? Pilots know everything, FA's know how to make coffee.
She'll put sum visine in yo Joe and you'll be steppin' quick-like ta the lav...... out my way.... walk-o-shame comin' thru......

I'm a flight attendant at Comair and all I do is get flack for the questions I ask. So what if they don't make sense, you think me ignorant or can't do math. As a matter of fact, I have to count on my fingers sometimes...I count every passenger on the 50/70/90 instead of counting empty seats. I suck at math. Always have, always will.

I'm not a pilot, I don't know half as much as you do. I've never been furloughed from an airline but I've been laid off from a job I loved and then came here only to be laid-off/furloughed again. But at least I made it 8 years.

If I don't get furloughed till 2012 I'll be here 10 years. If they offer voluntary/involuntary/buy-outs, I'll take it early if possible to save other flight attendants who want to keep their jobs. I suggested that the Company should offer part-time to half our flight attendants which would save money. Why can't the Company offer part-time to pilots to reduce costs? As of now, the Company doesn't think they will offer part-time again for f/as.

If you want good information, this (or any other) internet forum is not the place to find it. I seem to recall you indicating your husband is one of the FO reps at Comair. If that's indeed the case, your posting here is indeed borderline inappropriate.

Tiff,
Go read General Lees posts all 14000 of them, come back and let us know how much dumber you feel, cause every time I read one of his posts I feel just a little bit dumber for it.

PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back