• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's an idea. Don't be the retard who commutes then quibbles about it. Live in your domicile and live within your means and if you don't then leave your ******************** at home. Nobody wants to listen to it.

I'm thinking you need to change your screen name to 400ADOOSH...

Classy Jackhole....

This is a forum. Put on your big girl pants and say something useful rather than tossing arrows.

What is your airlines policy? Or are you even a pilot?

You can't tell he got the canyon blue enema out in Texas after suckin off the gubmint teat in some backwater UPT base?

That guy screams summer's eve 24 freakin 7.

Here's an idea. Don't be the retard who commutes then quibbles about it. Live in your domicile and live within your means and if you don't then leave your ******************** at home. Nobody wants to listen to it.

Looks like someone's tampon needs a changing......

Ahh, there's some of scoot's original

Never heard that line before scoot- you've got to tell us how you come up with that stuff

------------

On a serious note, bill had me blocked for Christ's sake, that's how much I've dug into him. But I didn't read his post as digging on SWA at all-
Just making a comment about airlines that make it hard
And many make non-revving almost impossible.

And I agree with him.

Again. How is it a RECIPROCAL AGREEMENT, when one airline can take you running to the gate with 10 minutes to departure unlisted and another won't .
There are some processes that are patently unfair

Almost as long ago as when Herb was doodling on a napkin in a bar.

Oh yeah I forgot, Delto started allowing offline jumpseaters in the '60's. Do you really not know of Delto's J/S history?

Here's a shout-out to Delta and a good jumseat/get home story: Delta got me home on the last flight out of ATL last week on an 830 pm departure that pushed back at 824 pm off an A gate. I wasn't even due to block IN until 835 pm on C concourse. The gate agent didn't even bat an eye when I ran up and she told me to go sit in first. Booya.

Thanks big D.

Oh yeah I forgot, Delto started allowing offline jumpseaters in the '60's. Do you really not know of Delto's J/S history?

Sorry man, up to speed on my airlines history but could give a deuce about you and your herb turds exact date of hatching.....point being, it was a while ago, almost as long as you Warriors have been around.

And it's spelled D-e-l-t-a.....with an A....cute attempts at humor though craphole blue.

I have had to commute on Delta every week for the past few months. Every time, the crews have been great, and it has been much appreciated.

True story- last month, on the next-to-the-last flight of the night, I even had a Delta F/A offer to give up the jumpseat, so that a DAL Capt could sit on the F/A jumpseat and I could take the cockpit J/S :eek:

Of course, being the gentleman I am, I told her there was no way I could accept leaving her behind. ;)

She had the Gate Agent list her as a non-rev, and got the last seat in the cabin, the DAL Capt sat in the "Mad Dog Tail Gunner" seat, and I sat up front. That was a generosity that will not be forgotten.

Last edited:
I remember when good 'ol Delto didn't allow jumpseaters.

Still don't, if you are a Regional Codeshare and haven't paid the DAL extortion fee for access, don't bother to try for the jumpseat if there are open seats in the back. Simple fact. DAL pilots are welcome to my jumpseat as long as there are no seats in the back, if there are seats in the back, they are welcome to buy an ID90 or a ticket, that's how my reciprocal jumpseat works. Only have to get left at the gate once while the plane pushes with 20+ empty seats! Its not personal, it's just how you treat us.

...point being, it was a while ago, almost as long as you Warriors have been around.

And it's spelled D-e-l-t-a.....with an A....cute attempts at humor though craphole blue.

I believe it was late 90s or early 2000 that Delta started giving JS to other airlines.

I am not sure what year SWA started :)

Latest resources

Back