• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what's so bad/hard about jumpseating on SWA? Serious question. How long have you been on hold at SWA (phone)? TELL ME OF ONE INSTANCE where you got someone that was on the "subcontinent" and didn't know what jumpseat meant? NONE. They're all real SWA res employees.

You've been turned away while not being listed (when you simply present you delta id)?

Easy Warrior Spirit....

Hence why I wrote SOMETIMES its a phone call or other times at the gate.

Never had to wait...HAPPY? Jeeze

Here's an idea. Don't be the retard who commutes then quibbles about it. Live in your domicile and live within your means and if you don't then leave your ******************** at home. Nobody wants to listen to it.

Here's an idea. Don't be the retard who commutes then quibbles about it. Live in your domicile and live within your means and if you don't then leave your ******************** at home. Nobody wants to listen to it.

You wearing your blues right now? NOBODY blathers that word outside of an academy, OTS, ROTC, or UPT classroom, you doosh.

Reminds me of a j/s question I'd been wanting to ask for a long time.

Why can you NOT j/s internationally as OAL on FedEx or UPS but on Atlas and Polar?

It used to be that there were certain TSA security directives involved that needed to be complied with. Due to the nature of the business that the ACMI carriers do, they go through the steps to comply with them.

FedEx and UPS management didnt choose to comply.

Now, since the TSA freed up their int'l ACTUAL JS occupation restriction a while ago, who knows if Fedex and UPS will as well.

So far, seems as if most if not all carriers (except the ACMI's) still have the policy that unless you work there you cant occupy the JS for int'l travel.

Last edited:
I'd love to have fedex - ups international back
That was the way to go

I remember when good 'ol Delto didn't allow jumpseaters.

Classy Jackhole....

This is a forum. Put on your big girl pants and say something useful rather than tossing arrows.

What is your airlines policy? Or are you even a pilot?

Latest resources

Back