Jumpseating on PEOPLExpress / Vision Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EatinRamen

Just wanted to reach out to anybody who may be looking into jumpseating on a Peoplexpress flight in the near future. These flights are operated by Vision Airlines, and we accept any FAR 121 airline pilot, flight attendant or dispatcher. CASS approved pilots may also ride in our cockpit jumpseat.

We are working to make sure all the stations people who work for Peoplexpress are aware of our jumpseat policy. However, if you run into any issues getting access, please ask to speak to the Captain. Our Captains are aware of the situation, and we carry spare jumpseat authorization forms in the cockpit.

Our listing procedures, and schedules can be found on www.visionjumpseat.com under the OAL link. If anybody has any issues, please feel free to contact me, the jumpseat coordinator at [email protected].

Thanks!

Just wanted to reach out to anybody who may be looking into jumpseating on a Peoplexpress flight in the near future. These flights are operated by Vision Airlines, and we accept any FAR 121 airline pilot, flight attendant or dispatcher. CASS approved pilots may also ride in our cockpit jumpseat.

We are working to make sure all the stations people who work for Peoplexpress are aware of our jumpseat policy. However, if you run into any issues getting access, please ask to speak to the Captain. Our Captains are aware of the situation, and we carry spare jumpseat authorization forms in the cockpit.

Our listing procedures, and schedules can be found on www.visionjumpseat.com under the OAL link. If anybody has any issues, please feel free to contact me, the jumpseat coordinator at [email protected].

Thanks!

Someone is chumming the water for reciprocals I see....

Someone is chumming the water for reciprocals I see....

Just a homie trying to make sure he can get back home. What's wrong with that? I guess you've never been there, bein a sky-god an all that

Sky god....hardly.

Freightdogfred, save your unit measuring for somebody you'll meet in a dark alley....I'm not gonna waste the time on you.

As a commuter It's good there are jumpseats yes, but all I was doing was commenting on how start ups try to wiggle into agreements that only benefit them. So if you live in Greensboro, this should be of great benefit to you and sorry to offend.

who cares if a start up wants reciprocals? not going to hurt any mainline guys in any way.

If Vision can help one Sky God, just one time, then its worth it to add them to every Legacy agreement.

People often forget where they came from, usually the bottom of the barrel and to be rejected a ride from a guy like Lumberg or General Lee (who is an FO, and has no real authority outside flight info) is a shame.

who cares if a start up wants reciprocals? not going to hurt any mainline guys in any way.

If Vision can help one Sky God, just one time, then its worth it to add them to every Legacy agreement.

People often forget where they came from, usually the bottom of the barrel and to be rejected a ride from a guy like Lumberg or General Lee (who is an FO, and has no real authority outside flight info) is a shame.

Take it from this "skygod", as a commuter, I agree with your first two paragraphs.....the rest is just BS, I have never turned away anybody....so cool story Bro.

Latest resources

Back