joke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK... I have another one for you.

A guy walks into a bar. He has a 12ga. shotgun in one hand, a bucket of $hit in the other hand and a cat under his arm. He walks up tp the bar and orders a beer. After drinking the beer, he puts the cat on the floor, throws the bucket of $hit up in the air and shoots it with the shot gun. $hit goes everywhere, all over the walls, floor and a few other patrons of the bar. The guy looks for the cat and then proceeds to chase it out of the bar and down the street.

Four days later, the same guy comes back to the bar. He has a 12ga. in one hand, a bucket of $hit in the other and a cat under his arm. He walks up to the bar and the bartender notices that the same S.O.B. is back. Before he can do anything, the bartender walks up to the man and says " What the hell are you doing? Four days ago you came in here, ordered a beer, made a complete mess and ran out the door after a cat". The guy looks at him and says, "I'm a pilot in training" The bartender looks puzzled and says "What does that have to do with what you did four days ago"?

The man says to the bartender "I'm training to be an airlilne pilot.... that means drink beer, shoot the $hit and chase Pu$$y for four days... :D

Last edited:
A hysterical woman called 911 and told the operator, " help there's a naked man at my front door!" The operator then asked the woman if she could stay calm and describe the man to her. "Yeah, he's medium build, short brown hair... I think he's a pilot!" The operator responded, "How do you know he's a pilot?" Well, the woman said, "he's got a big watch, a little dick, and he's stealing my USA Today!" :p

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back