• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Joint ASA/XJT MEC meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And then there's that lack of foreskin allowing that Sect 26 into their current CBA...but then that's LASA's fault too!

Have you read the CRJ reserve section?

Have you read the CRJ 401K/sick time sections?

The ERJ side probably screwed that up for the CRJ side.

That's old stuff. We're talking about new stuff and moving forward here. But hey......We Landed on the Moon!

Like I've said before, if the ASA MEC wouldn't have issued their flight line or no merger ultimatum to management, we wouldn't be where we are now. I'm ok with the way things have worked out regardless of which PBS vendor ends up being used. But notice that its only ASA pilots that keep complaining? Get over it already. What has happened, happened. And now we will wait to see what happens next. For all anybody knows, everyone can decide that we will all use flight line.

Have you read the lxjt PBS language. Have you read all the work rules language for PBS.

Oh yeah...you have none and will have to use that DB and the 25% cap on med. to buy those items.

What. What is that you say..you won't have to give up those items...yeah...right.

Like I've said before, if the ASA MEC wouldn't have issued their flight line or no merger ultimatum to management, we wouldn't be where we are now. I'm ok with the way things have worked out regardless of which PBS vendor ends up being used. But notice that its only ASA pilots that keep complaining? Get over it already. What has happened, happened. And now we will wait to see what happens next. For all anybody knows, everyone can decide that we will all use flight line.

I must say that I have never seen a grown man cry and belly ache as much as you. But then again your not a grown man are you! Your SMs biatch.

I think I might just bid ewr just push you guys back a few.

:)

I must say that I have never seen a grown man cry and belly ache as much as you. But then again your not a grown man are you! Your SMs biatch.

I think I might just bid ewr just push you guys back a few.

:)

I don't know what you read but I wrote that I'm ok with it all. No belly aching here whatsoever. Take a look at who starts most of these crying threads. It's ASA guys always bitching about something.

Go ahead and bid EWR. I don't care at all.

I haven't really been following the BS going on in the negotiations, but how is it that XJET side has gone from "we'll never give up line bidding", to "we'll only take this PBS system"?

All that time wasted over stubbornness to give up line bidding, and now more time wasted over which PBS system you'll actually use, after all! This could all have been wrapped up a year ago, and we wouldn't be dealing with the fallout from AE and Fagship.

Comical if it didn't affect my livelihood so much.

Latest resources

Back