John (Wal-Mart) Walton Killed in Ultralight Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TIGV said:
That dude was the 11th richest man on the planet...worth over 18 Billion, an the poor bugger died in a homebuilt, 2-nickel POS Stringbag ?

Wow !..........................

The 11th richest man on earth...what the #$%& is he doin' flying an ultralight? 18 billion dollars + ultralight = ?????

FL000 said:
I was waiting for that one...without anticipation. Way to take the low road.

I am here for your amusement.

House_X said:
The 11th richest man on earth...what the #$%& is he doin' flying an ultralight? 18 billion dollars + ultralight = ?????

Maybe he just enjoyed it. There was a discussion in the Mil thread the other day ("Astronaut Candidates") about guys and gals who are super-smart and fly fast movers in the military instead of.... how did they put it..... "drafting government policy"?? Why do people automatically assume that certain vocational (or avocational) preferences are beneath-- or off-limits to-- certain individuals because of their status/mental prowess/financial portfolio?

The guy could have died when his John Deere rolled on top of him..... bet that woulda thrown a few people for a loop.

If I was worth $18 bil I'd fly a Waco-- not a -900EX-- and I'd cut my own grass.

Don't hate me because I have the guts to say what everyone else wants to say. Who cares if I offend you. Wal-mart is the reason retail is in the trouble it is in. You make a deal with the devil and sooner or later he comes to collect. So yeah, actually I think it is cool. Dude bites it in an ultra-light. Those things crash at what, 5 MPH? Did he forget to make certain the wing was attached? Oh and the Park service is going to investigate the accident. Didn't even register high enough to be investigated by the FAA, or NTSB. Forest Ranger Rick is going to determine the cause. In the end of the investigation we will learn that K-mart was responsible for the accident.

Last edited:
flyifrvfr said:
Bite me!!

OOOHHHH !!!! No thanks, I don't eat $hit. You seem to cool for me anyway.......nevermind, you're just an A$$HOLE, among other words!!!! :D

TIGV said:
That dude was the 11th richest man on the planet...worth over 18 Billion, an the poor bugger died in a homebuilt, 2-nickel POS Stringbag ?

Wow !..........................

He bough it at Wal-Mart....

Sometimes it is better to keep ones mouth shut and have people wonder if you are a fool than to open it and prove you are one beyond any doubt.

Latest resources

Back