• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thinking about jumping ship out of regional hell. Anyone know of anyone hiring corporate in Dallas Metro?

Yep, sure do.... oh except I beat you to it. LOL :nuts:
J/K. I know there's a high demand for hawker pilots in the area, but unless you have a type and time in type you better stay at the regional. Oh yeah, try Net Jets and I heard Flex is hurting for people. Good luck

i just did it last july. it has been a great move for me so far. it is nice not having to commute. good luck....i will pm you with any leads.
skydonkey

J/K. I know there's a high demand for hawker pilots in the area, but unless you have a type and time in type you better stay at the regional. Oh yeah, try Net Jets and I heard Flex is hurting for people. Good luck

Anyone know who is looking for Hawker pilots in Dallas/ Ft. Worth? Anyone reputable? I'm typed and have a lot of Hawker time.

Anyone know who is looking for Hawker pilots in Dallas/ Ft. Worth? Anyone reputable? I'm typed and have a lot of Hawker time.

Imaginaire was lookin for pilots out of KADS its 135though.

I'm tryin to get home to dallas as well....someday i hope.

Nobody likes a smartass. More so when they themselves realize what an ass they are by covering it up and saying J/K. Jerkoff, go somewhere else.

i just did it last july. it has been a great move for me so far. it is nice not having to commute. good luck....i will pm you with any leads.
skydonkey
Thanks Sky ! I appreciate any leads as you know this industry is all about networking. Thanks again and congrats on making it out !

Latest resources

Back