• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jobs in DFW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Imaginaire was lookin for pilots out of KADS its 135though.

I'm tryin to get home to dallas as well....someday i hope.

I have repeatedly tried to get them to answer emails and calls, but to no avail. I suppose I do not have the million hours and a type rating in their specific airplane. But, as my ex wife once said - "Damn you are persistant", so I will continue to try. And thanks again for the reply.

Imaginaire was / is looking for a HS pilot. You will be tied to a cell phone with a 2 hour call out. $50K is the salary, maybe a little more or maybe less. According to Ast. CP they have some bennies, but "they Suck." Direct quote.

They have 4 soft days off a month. On another board I was told that one of your soft days off may be in a hotel while on the Road.

They are definately looking for someone who "isn't an a$$hole." Another direct quote, and who will fly (I guess if you can get it started).

They have a 700 (position they are trying to fill) and if you don't mind steam gagues and flying things that are MEL'ed or broke - go for it.

They have a 800A that is glass but is soley dedicated to Stenate (sp?) system of flying.

People seam nice. Cp & AST CP were cool guys. Ast. CP is a former FLOPS BJ & HS pilot.

Interviewed a couple weeks ago. I know that the CP & Ast. CP were on a trip to KLAS for this past week.

Maybe you will get a call...

Last edited:
Nobody likes a smartass. More so when they themselves realize what an ass they are by covering it up and saying J/K. Jerkoff, go somewhere else.

For someone looking for help finding a job you sure have a funny way of showing gratitude. Perhaps you should stay at the commuters. We don't need your kind of attitude problems in corporate aviation.

Good Luck!

Nobody likes a smartass. More so when they themselves realize what an ass they are by covering it up and saying J/K. Jerkoff, go somewhere else.

I'm glad I didn't post any of my leads for some jerk like you. Maybe you should stay at the regional that way I know I won't ever have to work with you.

For someone looking for help finding a job you sure have a funny way of showing gratitude. Perhaps you should stay at the commuters. We don't need your kind of attitude problems in corporate aviation.

Good Luck!

You forgot to add "j/k" to the end of your Good Luck! :beer:

Latest resources

Back