Job opportunities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Climbto350.com

Yes, I got my current job by responding to an ad on Climbto350.com.

TransMach

I found a job on climbto350, and was subsequently hired. I keep a subscription and send out resumes all the time. I learned a long time ago that furloughs, downsizing, cutbacks, and who-knows-what-else are facts of life in this business.

You're far better off saying no frequently, turning jobs down, than finding ourself out work and starting looking then. Be looking all the time. You never know when something better may come along.

Job Opportunities

Avbug,

Truer words are rarely spoken.

TransMach

Great advice

avbug said:
I found a job on climbto350, and was subsequently hired. I keep a subscription and send out resumes all the time. I learned a long time ago that furloughs, downsizing, cutbacks, and who-knows-what-else are facts of life in this business.

You're far better off saying no frequently, turning jobs down, than finding ourself out work and starting looking then. Be looking all the time. You never know when something better may come along.

I think that is the best advice I have ever read on this site.

Got plenty of offer from Planejobs.com

It seems like you get the jobs on Planejobs.com first then they get copied to other boards. Got plenty of offer from Planejobs.com
You might want to try www.skyjobs.net if your cheap its free.

Climbto350.com worked for me too. It's worth the money, especially if you have competitive times (not just minimums) and you post a good resume for people to look at. I've turned down several jobs refered to me from climbto350. The owner called me personally for a job offered in my area before it was posted. You don't get any better than that, IMHO.

I sent my resume on 350 for a job offered in my local area......had an interview the next day. I also have had several companies contact me just for having my resume listed there (not sending it to them)

Latest resources

Back