Aircraft Dispatcher - Boise, Idaho
- Responsible for coordination of company flight operations, including flight status (normal operations, potential delays, reroutes, and/or cancellations), crew assignments/scheduling, catering, station and ground handling, customs, etc.).
- Primary point-of-contact for all aircraft operational activities of the Company.
- Ensures that all flight operations are conducted in compliance with applicable CFRs and company procedures. Coordinates flow of operational information to all concerned personnel and stations.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Valid FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate.
- Two (2) years aviation experience required. Exceptions may apply.
- United States Passport.
- 10-year fingerprint based criminal history records check clearance.
- Pre-employment and random drug/alcohol screening clearance.
- International experience preferred.
- Jeppesen JetPlan experience preferred.
- Boeing 737 experience preferred.
Friend of mine works up there and he said the SOC will remain in BOI. He said its great experience if you are looking to jump to a major. 737's with lots of international flying.