Job opening....bend over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USA Jet Training

USA Jet does all of its training under Part 121 N & O, the DA-20 has 5 weeks of full time ground school prior to starting sim training which runs one week for F/O's. All DA-20 F/O's receive 25 hours of supervised IOE prior to being released to line operations, we observe 100 min time in seat for pairing restricts and in the past have turned down trips because of only low time pairs available. Our safety record speaks for it self and is the standard for the industry. No training is done in airplanes on ride along legs. We have had pilots go to major airlines and tell us, except for fancy bells and whistles, the USA Jet training was as good as they got at their major. No USA Jet pilot has failed training at his next job, we had some wash out of IOE at their next job, but all passed their initial PC's. Some pilots hired by a large player in the business, waived all testing and sim evals for USA Jet pilots, because of the known quality of their USA Jet Training. While in full time ground school you are paid 33K per year soon to go to 36K per year for first year pilots. We have program on track for 6 figures in 6 years. You could pay off the contract in about 6 months on the excess you get over other entry level jobs. For those of you who think this is not the job for you, do not apply, we have 25 extremely qualified pilots in our pool who are excited about their prospects to work for USA Jet, fortunately most of them live in this area. As stated before the $38 does not go to USA Jet, it is an administrative charged by the company doing our on-line screening. With some of the attitudes I have seen on this board about our business, the on-line system may be doing us a favor by eliminanting those who don't want to apply, becasue they would most likely have adjustments problems in our business.

Last edited:
You mean this?

the on-line system may be doing us a favor by eliminanting those who don't want to apply, becasue they would most likely have adjustments problems in our business.

Yea, eliminating those not desperate enough to risk having their feet held to the the fire on a 20 min. show while responsible for $18k over a 2 year period. Sounds like they want to own employees without a life........that's admirable.

Deftone,
I guess you're going to try to tell us that sleeping in the hangar in your pilot suit is an unreasonable thing to expect? C'mon man, where is the motivation?

Disclaimer: I'm only kidding of course, and I too find the idea of sleeping in a hangar with my pilot suit on abhorrent (did I spell that right?)

Latest resources

Back