• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Job Opening, Air Wisconsin CRJ First Officers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apply to Air Wisconsin or Commutair and see what happens. They are the two regional airlines currently accepting applications and resumes. If, at the end of the interview, you like the company or not, you have the right to accept or reject the position if they offer you a pilot job. In this day and age, pilots can't be too picky about what's out there. Take any flying job that's available and get the experience you may need some day for a better paying and more advanced flying position. In the end, the individual pilot applicant must do what is right for themselves. Good luck in your choices.

For better or worse, it sounds like the company doesn't want to look at pilots they KNOW will be leaving at the very first opportunity.

For better or worse, it sounds like the company doesn't want to look at pilots they KNOW will be leaving at the very first opportunity.

But they fly the CRJ, it's not the Dash8 or saab or props. Who would want to leave? Is it because it's the 200 and not the 7 and 9?

I just got off a trip to see my mail and I got the thanks but no thanks letter also. Good luck to the rest of you guys (and gals)!

Latest resources

Back