Job losses/furloughs so far...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
27 pilots at USA Jet plus support staff

All the above, and some people at ASA are complaining about not getting 900's and not trying as hard as a result. Give me a break!
ASA has a lot of whiners, you know that...

"Mememeeee I want my 900...meeeemeee my 900 .... mememememy 900...."

"finish your 700 first... we'll see after for the 900!"

"meememememe my 900.....!!!!"

What's your thoughts on when the pilots who decided to stay until 65 retire? That's a good number of baby boomers that got a few extra years. I don't foresee a pilot shortage but things could start looking up within the next few years.

Just wait until Obama completely wrecks the economy (what's left of it)..... This is gonna be a blast!

Of course, the Bush administration has the economy running like a well oiled machine, and now Obama is going to come in and screw it up. Not fair seeing as the Republicans will leave the house in order.

Worry not !!
The pilot shortage is coming! The pilot shortage is coming!

So is the great pumpkin!

hahaha good one, that's what I said.... I don't know what damn pilot shortage everyone is talking about.

What's your thoughts on when the pilots who decided to stay until 65 retire? That's a good number of baby boomers that got a few extra years. I don't foresee a pilot shortage but things could start looking up within the next few years.

It is always just a few years away.

Latest resources

Back