• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JOB:: Interstate Distributor Co.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not soooooooooo fast Capt. It says specifically that it must be a "fixed-wing" pilot license, not ASEL or AMEL. I know it hurts. You work so hard to climb that ladder....just to have it pushed away from the gutter when you are sooooooooo close to jumping on the roof to join the party. I feel your pain, as I lost my umph and elected to take only the ATP AMEL and leave the ASEL in the lowly commercial status. These things we need to preach to our sons....make sure you are qualilfied in everything......you just can't be too safe.

Side note: 7,500 TT with 500 PIC.....sounds like they want someone they can say "sorry man, you don't have enough PIC to be insurable in the left seat, so we can only pay you 25k a year"

Last edited:
side-side note: I don't know if I have the ability to operate in a "fast paced, high stess invironment handling multiple tasks". Last time I tried that, I feathered the operating engine before retracting the gear while I was taking off at the destination airport. Thank god we all made it (no thanks to me).

I think HR did a little cutsy-pastey there from their add for entry level secretarial work force.

Dinger said:
Side note: 7,500 TT with 500 PIC.....sounds like they want someone they can say "sorry man, you don't have enough PIC to be insurable in the left seat, so we can only pay you 25k a year"

If someone has 7500TT and only 500PIC there's something wrong

Computer Geek said:
JOB DESCRIPTION:
Regular and consistent attendance is required.

Shoot, I knew there'd be a catch! No, wait; are they talking about regular BMs here? I'm willing to buy my own Ex-Lax in order to be part of the Team ...

C

viper548 said:
If someone has 7500TT and only 500PIC there's something wrong

They have a co-pilot with 7000/400 they don't like and want to fire, my guess...?

C

Latest resources

Back