• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Sonny Crockett

Climbto350.com

Pilots Wanted

Looking for current and qualified Lawn Mower operator to cut grass on Airport Property, must have ATP and be current on John Deere within last six months. NO CALLS! Kindly indicate your total time on a Lawn Mower within the last six months. Low time Pilots need not apply. Great opportunity to be close to airplanes and airside operations!

We require at LEAST 50,000 HOURS Total Time a 6 YEAR DEGREE, and willing to pay for your own Lawn Mower

NO BENEFITS

Climbto350.com

Pilots Wanted

Looking for current and qualified Lawn Mower operator to cut grass on Airport Property, must have ATP and be current on John Deere within last six months. NO CALLS! Kindly indicate your total time on a Lawn Mower within the last six months. Low time Pilots need not apply. Great opportunity to be close to airplanes and airside operations!

We require at LEAST 50,000 HOURS Total Time a 6 YEAR DEGREE, and willing to pay for your own Lawn Mower

NO BENEFITS

Noooo.....it's just you!! Seriously, is it that deep up there?? I hope you can hang on the Bus until this all blows over....

BTW, How's the boat??

Noooo.....it's just you!! Seriously, is it that deep up there?? I hope you can hang on the Bus until this all blows over....

BTW, How's the boat??

Yes, it's THAT BAD! The Boat is good--I guess I will be able to do some "runs" for extra cash if it gets that bad!

How is the wife?

I'm considering going back for my pre-med requisites and doing the Med-School thing.

Please do. The aviation world will be better for it. Just make sure to tell us which third-rate, Caribbean med school you get into and where you plan to practice so we can see and avoid.

Yes, it's THAT BAD! The Boat is good--I guess I will be able to do some "runs" for extra cash if it gets that bad!

How is the wife?

Square grouper is paying well for those who fish....

She's up in JFK now, doing the PS thing.

Answer: Wife and a Boat.....
Question: What are two empty bottomless pits you throw money into?

Please do. The aviation world will be better for it. Just make sure to tell us which third-rate, Caribbean med school you get into and where you plan to practice so we can see and avoid.

He will go to some third-rate school and PAY for his training. Then, when he gets done, he'll work for next to nothing for at least a year in hopes of getting a position where he can work 48 hour shifts making a fraction of what he was promised. In essence, he'll be bringing down the entire profession.

Latest resources

Back