Job Boards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJslim

Just curious to the opinions of all; which website is the best job board Climbto350, willflyforfood, or something else?

Findapilot is useful, and I've had several jobs off climbto350. I've been a subscriber to Airjobsdaily for years, and I've had jobs (including my first corporate jet job) out of Trade A Plane. Sign of the times, though...even TAP has something like eight jobs listed, when it used to be a page and a half.

Go to Indeed.com for the jobs that slip through the cracks. Plus, it will tell you what is on Find a Pilot and JSFirm.

I have had very good experience with willflyforfood.com. Findapilot is not bad either. Climbto350 has a couple of good ones but they recycle jobs constantly. USPilot.com and JSFirm jobs are older than dirt and a complete waste of time.

I got hired from Climbto350 for a corporate job this year. How ever a lot of the jobs are oversea's jobs now a days

JSfrim

I have had very good experience with willflyforfood.com. Findapilot is not bad either. Climbto350 has a couple of good ones but they recycle jobs constantly. USPilot.com and JSFirm jobs are older than dirt and a complete waste of time.

I would not say that the JSfirm ads are older than dirt, because it costs the employer money to post the ad and it is unlikely an employer would spend money for something that he did not need. Unlike 350 where employers can post for free. I used them as a source of pilot recruiting. The employer pays for the ad, which makes it free to the person looking for a job. The ads are purchased by the month, and can be deleted when the job is filled. I would normally wait 2-3 weeks after posting to remove the ad. This ensures a higher level of selectivity. Many pilots using these sites shot gun resumes without doing any research on what or who are applying for. It was not unusual to call a pilot who sent you a resume and get the answer, "How did you get my name?"

Climbto350.com is more or less a scam to pilots. 80% of the jobs there are recycled to give you the impression of a lot of available overseas gigs. And out of that 80%, 25% are "seeking interest" listings... IOW, there the job isn't acutally offered yet, the recruiter is just posting so that they can show the airline they have a lead on interested pilots of said type.

I decided not to renew my 350 membership this year until recently. I was bored, got on to their website and saw a primo job that I met all the requirements on. Of course, despite my having nearly 10,000 hrs and 6000 PIC that employer didn't even get back to me... RIGHT after I pay the annual $59. Oh well. At least I'm still employed in this economy.

Planejobs.com is pretty-much waste also. Too few jobs. But that said some of the jobs are off the radar. However, given the expense to join, it's just not worth it. I use to check it daily when I was a member. Would'nt see jobs for which I fit the profile for weeks, even months on end. And I have 6 types.

aviationjobsearch.com is a good one. Pretty much all the recruiter gigs (Parc/ Rishworth, IAC, Sigmar, etc) and then some. Almost all the climbto350.com gigs will be on aviationjobsearch, which is free.

flightglobal.com is a good one too (and also free).

What about Non flying jobs? Load masters? Dispatchers? Load Planners? Operations. That sort of thing.

Latest resources

Back