• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JM Family Enterprises

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW, I was in school with one of their pilots. He spoke VERY highly of the entire operation.

Shamus said:
Wow, someone finally got it right. They don't hire captains off the street. I know a scumbag (I.B.S. guy) that was already a G-550 and LR captain and when he got hired, he was right seat in both, after almost a year, left seat in the Lear, and he is still right seat in the G-stream.

Don't know of any "scumbags" that work there. And they do hire as captain, just give ya some time to acclimate. Seat position doesn't mean SH*T, it's all about the pay....... I'm sure you wouldn't understand ;)

Jm family is a top notch organization. Southeast Toyota, Fortune 40 company?

Their Fbo is top notch! good luck to the applicant.

g550plt said:
Don't know of any "scumbags" that work there. And they do hire as captain, just give ya some time to acclimate. Seat position doesn't mean SH*T, it's all about the pay....... I'm sure you wouldn't understand ;)

Your sure I wouldn't understand?
Who the F are you? Why don't you go back to Cali and try and find some work you idiot. I probably spend more on golf per month then you make in a month.
I know almost all 22 full time line pilots at JM, they're all super cool, but there are a few dumbass like yourself.
I don't think we've ever talked on flight info before, so I don't know where your crazy comment came out of, but don't do this stupid sixth grade thing with me, I will ruin you if that's the road you want to take.
Anyway, fly safe man, because I know you can't fly smart.

OK, shamus. You might want to get that prescription refilled now.

people don't understand in corporate, there is a black list. All of us in corporate see this list, we want only the best and the most PROFESSIONAL IN corporate.

Latest resources

Back