JM Family Enterprises

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shamus said:
Wow, someone finally got it right. They don't hire captains off the street. I know a scumbag (I.B.S. guy) that was already a G-550 and LR captain and when he got hired, he was right seat in both, after almost a year, left seat in the Lear, and he is still right seat in the G-stream.

What is wrong with being hired as a Captain? My question is, why not hire only Captains (unless you want to save money and have lower paid FO's)? It means that you have more experienced pilots all around and it makes scheduling easier for everyone.

Shamus said:
Your sure I wouldn't understand?
Who the F are you? Why don't you go back to Cali and try and find some work you idiot. I probably spend more on golf per month then you make in a month.
I know almost all 22 full time line pilots at JM, they're all super cool, but there are a few dumbass like yourself.
I don't think we've ever talked on flight info before, so I don't know where your crazy comment came out of, but don't do this stupid sixth grade thing with me, I will ruin you if that's the road you want to take.
Anyway, fly safe man, because I know you can't fly smart.

Ruin away, I'm shaking..... 800 Walgreens LOL

Last edited:
Any futher info?

Does anyone know if these guys are still hiring? I’ve only heard good things about them but have been told that it’s near impossible to get on without knowing someone on the inside. Anyone know their schedule?

Thanks for any help.

Latest resources

Back