Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
Anyone have info on Jimmy Buffet's Falcon 900 in FL. How it is to work for him, and any contact info. Thanks.

Well, I do know he:

Doesn't like to land in New York City, he don't want to land in Mexico, don't want to land in no Three Mile Island (he don't want to see his skin aglow).

He don't want to land in San Diego (he wants to land where he can see), he don't want to land in the San Juan Airport (something to do with Customs there).

He don't want to land in Comanche Skypark or in Nashville, Tennessee. He don't want to land in the Gulf of Sidra but he has expressed a preference (at least in public) for Atlanta, Cincinatti and several other domestic cities.

Hope that helps. ;) :D TC

Add Vegas and Phoenix to the list too....;)

Customs hassles him in San Juan airport.

He don't where he's gonna go when the volcano blows.

Doesn't sound like you'd do much flying at all.....

AA717driver said:
Well, I do know he:

Doesn't like to land in New York City, he don't want to land in Mexico, don't want to land in no Three Mile Island (he don't want to see his skin aglow).

He don't want to land in San Diego (he wants to land where he can see), he don't want to land in the San Juan Airport (something to do with Customs there).

He don't want to land in Comanche Skypark or in Nashville, Tennessee. He don't want to land in the Gulf of Sidra but he has expressed a preference (at least in public) for Atlanta, Cincinatti and several other domestic cities.

Hope that helps. ;) :D TC

I know you're looking for a serious answer Shamus, but you gotta admit.... that is freakin HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Based at PBI, I met the CP a while ago when I was a young pup, nice guy, hard door to get in though. JB is pretty picky.

Last edited:
Jb...

Falcon Capt said:
Oh, maybe he upgraded... last time I ran into him it was still a 50... my bad...

Yep, he in fact did upgrade to a 900B about 6 months ago. He still has the 208 on Floaties in PBI...He IS fully staffed, according to his CP as of a few days ago...:beer:

Latest resources

Back