• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Jimmie Johnsons G150 off the end at Key West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But the G150 is more efficient, flying further and faster for less fuel, with a nice-sized external baggage compartment.

Hawker 900 can carry 1100 lbs more with max fuel. Difference between .80 and .85 will rarely show up. Range only about 200 miles different, with 300lbs more fuel, so fuel efficiency is almost identical. Hawker runway numbers are slightly better per each manufacturers web site. You are correct on the luggage, but The Hawker cabin is far superior to me.

While I can not fault Gulfstream support, ours has been flawless with the Hawker as well.

On a side note maybe this will get into the five time champions head and distract him enough so that maybe someone else can win a championship. Like say Tony Stewart or Carl Edwards. :laugh:

On a side note maybe this will get into the five time champions head and distract him enough so that maybe someone else can win a championship. Like say Tony Stewart or Carl Edwards. :laugh:

I am a huge 48 fan, but it is already game over. If he was still in the race, Stewart would have met the wall last week. Kinda pulling for Stewart for the championship.

I am a huge 48 fan, but it is already game over. If he was still in the race, Stewart would have met the wall last week. Kinda pulling for Stewart for the championship.

I'm pulling for Tony as well. His ego ticks me off sometimes but he is a great champion. Actually, in all fairness I pull for ANYONE except Kyle Busch. I greatly respect Coach Joe Gibbs but just cannot stand the #18 driver. I wouldn't mind seeing Denny Hamlin win a championship someday also.

I'm pulling for Tony as well. His ego ticks me off sometimes but he is a great champion. Actually, in all fairness I pull for ANYONE except Kyle Busch. I greatly respect Coach Joe Gibbs but just cannot stand the #18 driver. I wouldn't mind seeing Denny Hamlin win a championship someday also.

Agreed. Thrilled I do not have to watch Kyle today!

Leave it to the media to mis-quote and screw things up. These airplanes did not have brake failures ... the pilots instead had brain failures.

Jgr

I think JGR is one of the best racing teams in NASCAR. Joe Gibbs has a real talent for finding great drivers. Tony Stewart was a problem child when driving for him.

Tony Stewart is getting Hendrick Motorsports cars, engines and engineering support. He is more or less one of their drivers.

Amen....I know people who fly for ""serious"" Global Express and Gulfstream operators...that I wouldn't let drive my second car.

Ain't that the truth...

Latest resources

Back