Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JetSuite (SoCal Phenom 100 Operator) Updates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's a great review of the Phenom 100 from a soon-to-be European charter operator called Jet Bird:

http://www.flyjetbird.com/pilots.htm

It's a pretty good description. I actually recently saw a Phenom 100 at Williams Gateway Airport in Mesa, Arizona - it looked like a nice jet. I hear Embraer set up a maintenance/training facitlity at that airport (IWA). It is the former Air Force training base for the T37 & T38 with three 10,000'+ runways - a great place for training.

Well here we are in April and the website still says hiring in Feb. and no news on the co. since Feb. Is this thing really gonna happen or not?

Well here we are in April and the website still says hiring in Feb. and no news on the co. since Feb. Is this thing really gonna happen or not?

I would hope so. I always wonder why companies don't keep their websites current... That is not a great reflection on the company because the website is typically the first thing any customer or potential employee would check out... If Jetsuite is delaying the process I wish they would just tell us...

I hope we hear more soon.

Latest resources

Back